* Even though we do not endorse nor condone copyright infringement nor the distribution of illegal, due to the nature of web 2.0 and due to the fact that LeechKing is a collaborative interface that acts as a proxy for users to download content through the internet, there might be times when our users publish illegal content or copyrighted materials on our site. Please rest assured that if you notice us about any issues or offending files we will proceed inmediately by taking it down and warning our user about his/her behaviour on our network. * If you believe You found illegal content please send us an email to info@LeechKing.com providing us with the following details:
1. Your full name, address and telephone number.
2. Please provide us an exact link or a brief description on how to find it on our servers.
3. In case of illegal content violations, please provide us with a brief description of the contents in a few points.
4. Be adviced that we may contact you again asking further details about the infringement.
* If you found your copyrighted materials on our website, please provide our designated copyright agent with the following details:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit LeechKing to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit LeechKing to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to LeechKing 's designated copyright agent at the following address: info@LeechKing.com * We apologize for any kind of misuse of our service and promise to do our best to find and terminate abusive files.